1. Reality Cleaning Services is licensed, insured and bonded and has specialized in providing quality professional cleaning services in the Greater Boston area.
2. We are responsible for all payroll taxes and have workers compensation insurance.
3. We provide all equipment and supplies, but will use specialty products at the client’s instruction (supplied by the client).
4. We guarantee consistent quality cleaning services. We employ reliable, trustworthy cleaning people that are motivated by company incentives and rewards. The same dedicated crew will clean your home on each visit.
5. Our goal is to exceed your expectations for professional cleaning services in the Greater Boston area. We inspect our work before leaving the premises. If you find our service unsatisfactory, please contact us within 24 hours so we can correct the issue as soon as possible. Requests received by our office more than 24 hours after the service was provided will be incorporated into your next scheduled cleaning.
6. Schedule Changes or Cancellations:
Please notify us as soon as possible with any changes or cancellations. We always try to accommodate your schedule.
Unless you are invoiced monthly, full payment is required upon completion of the cleaning service. You may pay by check (made payable to Reality Cleaning Services), cash, or credit card. No credit card information is stored electronically. Outstanding balances must be paid prior to the next cleaning. Returned checks are subject to a $25 reprocessing fee.
8. The cleaning crew will immediately notify the client or our office of any accidental damage that occurs during any job.